Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s back! Ulta’s epic 21 Days of Beauty event has returned, and it’s even more mind-blowing than usual. Every single eligible item is 50% off! Every 24 hours, new deals pop up — many of them online only — and there are some serious top brands involved, including Estée Lauder, Peach & Lily, Kylie Cosmetics, Benefit, Urban Decay and so many more. You’ll see in the list of deals below!
This event lasts from now through September 18, 2021, and each of the deals lasts one day only, so if you see something you love or want to try on sale, don’t wait up — and make sure to bookmark this page and check back every day so you don’t miss out!
- Lilly Lashes, Velour Lashes, House Of Lashes, BLINKING BEAUTÉ, Glamnetic Select Prestige Lashes (originally $12-30), now $6-15
- SeroVital Advanced (originally $119), now $60
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse (originally $44), now $22 — online only!
- LashFood, Eyeko, Lime Crime, Follain Select Eye Products (originally $18-38), now $9-19 — app exclusive!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara & Sugar Rush – Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara (originally $23), now $12
- Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Eyeshadow, 24/7 Moondust Eyeshadow & 24/7 Shadow Stick (originally $19-26), now $10-13
- Olio E Osso, INDIE LEE, Juice Beauty Select Credo Brands Products (originally $28-115), now $14-58 — online only!
- ZitSticka Select Items (originally $16-36), now $8-18 — online only!
- PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 (originally $30), now $15 — app exclusive!
Looking for something else? Browse everything currently on sale at Ulta here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!