Sportsbooks give the Colorado Avalancheodds to claim victory in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final and have set the Tampa Bay Lightning at on the moneyline for this Saturday matchup. This matchup has a total of .
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 16, 2022 at 10:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Avalanche Vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Lightning Player Props
Injury Report as of June 16
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Out (Upper Body), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Andrew Cogliano: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Lightning: Brayden Point: Probable (Lower Body), Brandon Hagel: Probable (Foot)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lightning Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||2.80 (6)|
|35.0 (4)||Shots/Game||29.7 (7)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Lightning Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|30.8 (17)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|11.3% (3)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|5.5 (1)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Avalanche And Lightning Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 64-24 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Colorado has a record of 55-19 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter (74.3% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- The Lightning have been an underdog in 16 games this season, and won nine (56.2%).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +135 or longer twice this season. They won both games.
- The Lightning have a 42.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
- Mikko Rantanen is one of Colorado’s leading contributors this season with 92 points. He has averaged 0.5 goals per game, shooting 13.8%.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 89 points (32 goals, 57 assists) to add to the team’s offensive efforts.
- Nazem Kadri has created 87 points for Colorado in 71 games this season, scoring on 11.3% of his shots and recording 28 goals and 59 assists.
- As Colorado’s top goalie, Darcy Kuemper has recorded 36 wins and 11 losses this season while allowing 138 goals with 1616 saves.
- Steven Stamkos has scored 42 goals (0.5 per game) and collected 65 assists (0.8 per game), fueling the Tampa Bay offense with 107 total points (1.3 per game). He averages 3.0 shots per game, shooting 17.4%.
- Victor Hedman has racked up 86 points this season, with 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Nikita Kucherov is a top player on offense for Tampa Bay with 25 goals and 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is 32-17-1 on the season, giving up 155 goals (2.5 goals against average) and amassing 1714 saves with a .917 save percentage (ninth-best in the league).