The NBA Playoffs will see the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat face off in the Eastern Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 6 next to come. The Celtics (on the spread) and Heat ( to win) will meet Friday at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of May 26, 2022 at 12:08 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Celtics vs Heat Betting Odds
Celtics Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of May 26
Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Groin)
|Celtics Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|111.8 (12)||Points/Gm||104.9 (3)|
|15 (28)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (4)|
|46.6 (15)||Field Goal %||44.7 (4)|
|35.6 (14)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.2 (9)||Effective FG %||52.4 (11)|
|57.9 (8)||True Shooting %||56.3 (12)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Celtics Defense|
|109.2 (21)||Points/Gm||104.5 (1)|
|15.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||15 (3)|
|46.7 (13)||Field Goal %||43.4 (1)|
|38 (1)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||50.2 (1)|
|58.4 (3)||True Shooting %||53.8 (1)|
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Celtics and Heat Betting Records
- Boston has compiled a 54-42-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Celtics are 8-10 ATS this season when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- In Boston’s 98 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 48 times.
- Miami is 55-42-1 ATS this year.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season.
- A total of 51 Miami games this year have hit the over.
Head to Head
The Celtics got a team-high 25 points out of Jaylen Brown on the way to a victory over Bam Adebayo (18 points) and the Heat in their last matchup on May 25, 2022. The Celtics were 3.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 173 total points to finish below the 203.5-point over/under.
- 5/25/2022 DNP – Heat: Tyler Herro
- 5/23/2022 DNP – Celtics: Marcus Smart; Heat: Tyler Herro
- 5/19/2022 DNP – Celtics: Derrick White; Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 5/17/2022 DNP – Celtics: Al Horford, Marcus Smart; Heat: Duncan Robinson, Kyle Lowry
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, averaging 26.9 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.7 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 5.9 assists per contest.
- Tatum is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, connecting on three per game.
- Smart leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Williams collects 2.2 blocks a game to pace Boston.
- Tyler Herro owns the Heat top spot in scoring with 20.7 points per game and also tacks on five rebounds and four assists per contest.
- Dewayne Dedmon (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Duncan Robinson leads the Heat in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Lowry tops Miami in steals with 1.1 per game, and Dedmon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.