The Carolina Panthers and D.J. Moore will hit the field against the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 2 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Moore’s props, we dig into all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
D.J. Moore Week 2 Player Props
Moore’s Game-by-Game Stats
D.J. Moore Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- This week Moore will face what was the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense last season (234.9 yards allowed per game).
- Moore’s 74.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 13.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s contest (61.50).
- In 56.2% of his games last season (nine of 16), Moore had collected more than 61.50 receiving yards.
- Moore put up 5.9 more receiving yards per game (74.6) than his average over/under last season (68.7).
- Moore went over on receiving yards prop bets in 50.0% of his games (eight of 16) last year.
- The Saints’ defense was 16th in the NFL last year, giving up 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- Moore had a touchdown catch in three games last season, out of 16 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 15, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.J. Moore or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from