Jon Rahm heads into the 2021 Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club withodds. He will look to improve on his fourth-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 30, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jon Rahm odds for the Tour Championship
Rahm’s recent form
- Rahm has finished first once while also earning three top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -13.2.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Rahm at the Tour Championship
- Over Rahm’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is ninth.
- Rahm made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- The last time Rahm played this event in 2020, he finished fourth. He finished three rounds with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Measuring 7,346 yards, East Lake Golf Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,333 yards.
- Golfers at East Lake Golf Club have averaged a score of -2.4 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.0 over the past year.
- The average course Rahm has played over the last year (7,409 yards) is 63 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.4 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jon Rahm 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||64-66-70-70 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||3||63-67-67-69 (-18)||$655,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||3||71-64-68-66 (-11)||$682,500|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||1||69-70-72-67 (-6)||$2,250,000|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||69-65-64||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-75-72-68 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||34||68-69-68-70 (-13)||$42,201|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||5||72-72-72-66 (-6)||$437,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-68-67-73 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||68-76-72-68 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||70-69-72-66 (-7)||$344,100|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||68-69-66-68 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||69-67-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||70-66-69-67 (-20)||$199,333|
Check out all the details from Rahm’s ninth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from