Justin Thomas is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at the Tour Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 3, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the Tour Championship
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Thomas has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has finished within five shots of the leader twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -9.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Thomas at the Tour Championship
- In Thomas’ last five entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 every time, including three top-five finishes. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- In his most recent five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Thomas finished second on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded scores in three rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards.
- Courses Thomas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,369 yards, 23 yards longer than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||22||68-71-69-66 (-14)||$95,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||63-69-67-70 (-15)||$399,792|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Thomas’ 22nd-place finish last time out at the BMW Championship on August 26-29.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from