The latest odds for Kevin Na to finish atop the leaderboard at the Tour Championship are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Na from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 4, 2021, 7:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Tour Championship
Na’s recent form
- In this week’s event, Na will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Na has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Na has posted two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Na has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his last five appearances, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13.2 in his last five events.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Na at the Tour Championship
- In Na’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 24th.
- Na made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Na last played this event in 2020 and finished 27th. His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Measuring 7,346 yards, East Lake Golf Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,333 yards.
- The average course Na has played over the last year (7,333 yards) is 13 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||17||72-65-69-67 (-15)||$133,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||8||67-66-70-68 (-13)||$277,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||2||68-64-67-66-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-15)||$389,440|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||67-71-67-69 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||2||67-66-66-68 (-17)||$551,800|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||69-68-68-72 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||32||73-65-71-68 (-3)||$40,125|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||79-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-69-70-73 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Na’s last appearance, his 17th-place finish in the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from