The Sacramento Kings (13-20) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (15-17) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 239 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 28, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Hornets Betting Odds
Kings vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 28
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Out (Knee),
Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Hip)
Kings and Hornets Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 14-19
- The Kings are 3-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- 22 of 33 Sacramento games this season (66.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has a 17-14-1 record ATS this season.
- The Hornets only hold a 3-4 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1-point underdog.
- 43.8% of Charlotte’s 32 games this season have fell below the over/under.
- Sacramento’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup point total (239 points) in 42.4% of opportunities (14 out of 33 matchups).
- In eight out of Charlotte’s 32 games this year (25%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Sunday’s matchup.
- The Kings have seen a 234.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 14.6 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (224.4 points).
- The Kings have an average implied point total of 116.8 this season, which is 3.2 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (120).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (120) 11 times.
- The 114.7-point average implied total on the season for the Hornets is 4.3 fewer points than the team’s 119-point implied total in this matchup.
- Charlotte has scored more than 119 points in eight games this season.
- The Kings are the NBA’s 11th-highest scoring team (114 PPG), while the Hornets allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (112.8) in the league.
- The Kings have a negative point differential on the season (-201 total points, -6.1 per game), as do the Hornets (-38 total points, -1.2 per game).
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (22.8 points per game) and assisting (7.2 assists per game).
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 33.3.
- Sacramento’s rebounding leader is Richaun Holmes, who grabs 8.2 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.4 lower than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, knocking down 3.6 per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 3.6.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who averages 1.5 per game. Tyrese Haliburton leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Gordon Hayward with 21.5 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 30.6.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 7.5 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 6.1 assists per game.
- Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 3.2 higher than his season average of 27.3.
- Terry Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Bismack Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from