Week 2 NFL action will see Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Jackson’s props, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Lamar Jackson Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Lamar Jackson Passing Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The 248.0 passing yards the Chiefs allowed per game last year made them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- Jackson threw for 277.7 yards less per game last year (172.3) than Sunday’s over/under.
- Jackson did not throw for more than 450.00 yards in a game through 18 outings last year.
- Jackson’s passing yards per game average of 172.3 last season was lower than his average prop bet total (217.7) by 45.4 yards.
- Jackson hit the over on his passing yards total in three games last year (16.7% of total opportunities).
- With 29 passing TDs conceded last year, the Chiefs’ defense was ranked 20th in the NFL.
- In 14 of 18 games last season, Jackson threw a touchdown pass. And nine of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Jackson threw at least one interception in 10 of 15 games last year, including multiple INTs once.
Lamar Jackson Rushing Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs had the NFL’s 21st-ranked defense against the run last season, allowing 122.1 yards per game.
- Jackson’s rushing yards over/under is 133.0, compared to his average of 62.8 rushing yards last year.
- Jackson rushed for more than 133.00 yards in a game once last year.
- The average rushing yards prop for Jackson last year (52.2) was below his season average for rushing yards (62.8).
- Last year Jackson hit the over eight times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 16 opportunities).
- The Ravens are up against the NFL’s 10th-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs conceded last year (14).
- Jackson rushed for at least one touchdown seven times last year, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from