Louis Oosthuizen’s latest odds to win the Tour Championship are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Oosthuizen from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 4, 2021, 11:21 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louis Oosthuizen odds for the Tour Championship
Oosthuizen’s recent form
- Oosthuizen has finished in the top five twice over his last five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Oosthuizen has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -10.2 over his last five appearances.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Oosthuizen at the Tour Championship
- Oosthuizen wound up 21st at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Oosthuizen last played this event in 2019 and finished 21st. He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards, compared to the average 7,333 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Oosthuizen has played over the past year has been 16 yards longer than the 7,346 yards East Lake Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Louis Oosthuizen 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||38||71-74-64-69 (-10)||$38,000|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||17||67-64-68-74 (-7)||$128,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||2||68-68-69-66 (-13)||$499,400|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||3||64-65-69-71 (-11)||$682,500|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||2||67-71-70-71 (-5)||$1,350,000|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||72-71-72-72 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||2||71-68-72-73 (-4)||$1,056,000|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||8||73-67-66-69 (-9)||$201,825|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||76-70-72-71 (+1)||$79,925|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||73-69-74-70 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MDF||N/A||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-68-70-69 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||11||69-67-63-71 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||29||72-71-70-71 (-4)||$51,375|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Oosthuizen’s 38th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club on August 26-29.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from