The Boston Celtics and Marcus Smart will face the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Smart is tops on the Celtics at 5.9 assists per game, while also averaging 3.8 rebounds and 12.1 points.
In this article, we take a look at all of Smart’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Marcus Smart Prop Bets (May 23)
Smart Last 10 Games
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.1 points Smart has scored per game this season is 2.4 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (14.5).
- Through 96 games this season, Smart has recorded more than 14.5 points 34 times.
- Smart has hit the over 40 times on a points prop this season (in 85 tries).
- Smart has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Smart has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 20 games this season.
- The Heat give up 104.9 points per contest, third-ranked in the league.
Smart Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from