The NC State Wolf Pack (1-1) square off against the FCS Furman Paladins at Carter-Finley Stadium The Wolf Pack, listed aton the spread, welcome the Paladins, with moneyline odds to win, on September 18, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on CSS. Bookmakers have set an over/under of points for the game.
Before you make a bet on this game, check out this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to betting trends and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
NC State Vs. Furman Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Furman, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
NC State Betting Trends And Insights
- NC State has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
NC State Players To Watch
- This year, Devin Leary has recorded 535 passing yards (267.5 yards per game) while going 47-for-75 (62.7% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Zonovan Knight has picked up a team-best 194 rushing yards (97.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Person Jr. has rushed for 124 yards on 24 carries (62.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has six catches for 52 yards (26.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Emeka Emezie has 11 receptions for a team-high 163 receiving yards (81.5 per game).
- Devin Carter’s stat line this year shows six catches for 130 yards. He puts up 65.0 receiving yards per game.
- Porter Rooks has 58 receiving yards on two receptions, averaging 58.0 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from