Week 2 NFL action will see Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday In this article, we break down all of Fant’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Noah Fant Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Fant’s Game-by-Game Stats
Noah Fant Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The 270.1 passing yards the Jaguars yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- Fant averaged 42.1 receiving yards per game last season, 60.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (103.00).
- Fant did not total more than 103.00 receiving yards in a game (over the course of 16 outings last season).
- Fant had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 45.1 per game a year ago. He averaged 3.0 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In seven of his 16 games (43.8%) last season, Fant went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Jaguars’ defense was 27th in the NFL last year, conceding 2.1 passing touchdowns per game.
- Fant had a receiving touchdown in three of 16 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Noah Fant or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from