Patrick Cantlay’s latest odds to win the BMW Championship are listed at. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Cantlay from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 27, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Cantlay odds for the BMW Championship
Cantlay’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Cantlay has finished in the top 20 three times.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Cantlay has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.2.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Cantlay at the BMW Championship
- Over Cantlay’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- Cantlay made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Cantlay finished 12th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,226 yards.
- Cantlay will take to the 7,226-yard course this week at Caves Valley Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,355 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||11||68-67-69-68 (-12)||$203,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||71-67-69-67 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||13||68-66-70-68 (-8)||$132,583|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||15||70-75-71-69 (+1)||$177,279|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||1||69-67-68-71-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-13)||$1,674,000|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||23||73-73-70-73 (+1)||$103,814|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-71||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||79-73||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||67-70-71-72 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||62-73-70-68 (-15)||$460,200|
|January 21-24||The American Express||2||69-71-65-61 (-22)||$730,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-68-67-72 (-17)||$125,250|
Cantlay’s last tournament appearance was on August 19-22 at Liberty National Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 11th-place finish in THE NORTHERN TRUST.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from