The Cleveland Cavaliers (19-33) host the New Orleans Pelicans (23-29) after losing three home games in a row. The Pelicans are favored by 7 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 11, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 226.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 11
Lonzo Ball: Out (Hip),
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Out (Ankle),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb)
Jarrett Allen: Out (Concussion),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Illness),
Dylan Windler: Out (Knee)
Pelicans and Cavaliers Records ATS
- New Orleans has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 24-27 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Pelicans are 1-5 against the spread in 2020-21.
- New Orleans and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 62.7% of its games this season (32/51).
- Cleveland has a 21-31 record ATS this season.
- 46.2% of Cleveland’s 52 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Pelicans knocked off the Cavaliers 116-82. Brandon Ingram led the Pelicans with 28 points, and Collin Sexton paced the Cavaliers with 19. The Pelicans covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 198 total points to go under the 225.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/12/2021||Pelicans||Pelicans||-6.5||225.5||-268||216||Regular Season||116-82 NO|
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over on Sunday’s 226 total in 33 out of 52 games (63.5%) this season.
- In 32.7% of Cleveland’s games this season (17 of 52), the total points scored was greater than Sunday’s 226-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Pelicans games is 229.7 points, 3.7 more than the over/under of 226 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (226 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (215.2 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Pelicans this season is 115.6 points, 1.4 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Sunday’s game.
- So far this season, New Orleans has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 20 times.
- The 112.2-point average implied total on the season for the Cavaliers is 2.2 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 19 times.
- The Pelicans are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.6 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Pelicans have a negative point differential on the season (-29 total points, -0.6 per game), as do the Cavaliers (-387 total points, -7.4 per game).
- Zion Williamson leads the Pelicans scoring 26.5 points per game.
- Williamson’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 46.5, 9.2 higher than his season average of 37.3.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 5.7 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the squad with 8.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 14.5, 4.1 less than his season average of 18.6.
- Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 5.5, 2.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Ball leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. James Johnson collects 1.0 block an outing to pace New Orleans.
- Johnson’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.1 points per game and also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 0.6 points less than his season average of 24.1.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (9.9 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.9 assists per game).
- Allen’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.8 greater than his season average of 24.7.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 1.9.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from