The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) in Week 1. The Ravens ( ) and the Raiders ( to win on the moneyline) kick off the action on September 13, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. The game’s point total is currently set at .
In this article we will explain what you need to know to place a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, injury updates, and weather conditions, while also updating you with the best odds available.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 3, 2021, 11:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Ravens Vs. Raiders Player Props
Ravens Vs. Raiders Weather
A weather report for Paradise on September 13 is not yet available (as of 11:19 AM on September 3).
Ravens Vs. Raiders Injury Report
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
Las Vegas Injuries
Ravens Offense Vs. Raiders Defense (2020)
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raiders Defense|
|29.3 (7)||Points/Gm||29.9 (30)|
|0.47 (5)||Points/Play||0.46 (29)|
|363.1 (19)||Yards/Gm||389.1 (25)|
|182.4 (32)||Pass Yards/Gm||271.3 (26)|
|191.9 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.8 (23)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||6.0 (26)|
|7.2 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (23)|
|5.5 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|48.8% (4)||3rd Down %||48.8% (30)|
|63.3% (12)||Red Zone %||61.8% (16)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||15 (30)|
|32 (13)||Sacks||21 (29)|
Raiders Offense Vs. Ravens Defense (2020)
|Raiders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|27.1 (10)||Points/Gm||18.9 (2)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|383.3 (8)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (7)|
|273.9 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.0 (9)|
|119.8 (14)||Rush Yards/Gm||108.8 (8)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|8.0 (4)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (2)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|46.0% (6)||3rd Down %||34.0% (2)|
|54.2% (23)||Red Zone %||62.2% (18)|
|26 (27)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|28 (10)||Sacks||39 (13)|
When The Ravens Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders allowed third-down conversions on 48.8% of their opponents’ attempts last year (30th in NFL). The Ravens had a 48.8% third-down conversion rate (fourth).
- Last year Baltimore’s offense ranked fifth in the NFL in points per play (0.47). Las Vegas’ defense ranked 29th, allowing 0.46 points per play.
- The Ravens had the seventh-ranked offense in the NFL last season, averaging 29.3 points per game. The Raiders’ defense was 30th, giving up 29.9 points per contest.
- Baltimore had the first-ranked rushing offense in the NFL last year (191.9 yards per game), and will look to exploit last season’s No. 23 defense in that category, as Las Vegas allowed 125.8 per game on the ground.
When The Raiders Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders committed the sixth-most turnovers in the league last season (26), and are up against the 10th-ranked Ravens defense which forced 22.
- Last season Las Vegas had a 0.42 point-per-play average (10th in the NFL), and Baltimore allowed 0.30 per play (first in the league a year ago).
- The Raiders’ offense was 10th in the NFL last season at 27.1 points per game. They will be facing the Ravens’ defense, which gave up 18.9 per game (second in the league).
- Baltimore allowed 108.8 rushing yards per game last year (eighth in the NFL). Las Vegas’ running game ranked 14th in the league (119.8).
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore went 10-5-1 ATS last season.
- The Ravens had an ATS record of 7-4-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites last season.
- Baltimore and its opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- Baltimore and its opponents went over 51.5 combined points in six of 18 games last season.
- The Ravens were the moneyline favorite 14 total times last season. They went 10-4 in those games.
Raiders Betting Trends And Insights
- Las Vegas won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Raiders had an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs last season.
- Las Vegas’ games went over the point total 13 out of 16 times last year.
- Las Vegas combined with its opponent to score more than 51.5 points in 12 of 16 games last season.
- Last season, the Raiders were the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Last year, Lamar Jackson put up 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last season Gus Edwards ran for 723 yards on 144 carries (45.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and amassed 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews tacked on 701 yards on 58 grabs and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times and averaged 43.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Sammy Watkins caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game.
- Justin Houston put together a solid body of work a year ago, collecting 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen totaled 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Marcus Peters picked off four passes and tacked on 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and nine passes defended last season.
Raiders Players To Watch
- Derek Carr threw for 4,103 yards while completing 67.3% of his passes (348-of-517), with 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year (256.4 yards per game).
- Josh Jacobs took 273 attempts for 1,065 rushing yards a season ago (66.6 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns.
- Last season Kenyan Drake ran for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Darren Waller grabbed 107 passes for 1,196 yards last season while scoring nine touchdowns. He was targeted 145 times, and averaged 74.8 yards per game.
- Hunter Renfrow contributed with 56 grabs for 656 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 77 times and averaged 41.0 receiving yards per game.
- Henry Ruggs III caught 26 passes on 43 targets for 452 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- Last season Maxx Crosby put up 7.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Johnathan Abram racked up 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and two interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from