Rory McIlroy is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at the BMW Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McIlroy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 27, 2021, 7:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rory McIlroy odds for the BMW Championship
McIlroy’s recent form
- McIlroy will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- McIlroy has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6.6 those five times he’s made the cut.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: McIlroy at the BMW Championship
- McIlroy has two top-five finishes in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- McIlroy made the cut in each of his last six attempts at this event.
- McIlroy finished 12th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded scores in two rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- The par 71 measures 7,226 yards for this week, which is 108 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses McIlroy has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,414 yards, 188 yards longer than the 7,226-yard Caves Valley Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory McIlroy 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||43||71-70-66-70 (-7)||$32,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||12||72-66-66-66 (-10)||$186,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||4||69-66-67-67 (-15)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||46||70-70-69-71 (E)||$33,679|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||7||70-73-67-73 (-1)||$306,893|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||72-72-71-72 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||49||75-72-74-72 (+5)||$24,950|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||1||72-66-68-68 (-10)||$1,458,000|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-74||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||66-71-72-76 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-70-66-71 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-67-70-64 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||16||68-71-70-73 (-6)||$125,625|
McIlroy’s last tournament appearance, his 43rd-place finish in THE NORTHERN TRUST, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from