Spencer Dinwiddie and his Dallas Mavericks teammates take on the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Dinwiddie posts 13.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 5.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Let’s examine all of Dinwiddie’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets (May 20)
Dinwiddie Last 10 Games
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Dinwiddie on Friday is 1.2 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 93 games he’s played this season, Dinwiddie’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 40 times.
- Dinwiddie is 27-for-72 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Dinwiddie has connected on 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Dinwiddie has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 42 games this season.
- On defense, the Warriors have given up 105.5 points per game, which is fourth-best in the league.
Dinwiddie Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from