The UCF Knights (0-0) hit the field against the Boise State Broncos (0-0) in college football play at the Bounce House in Orlando, Florida. The Knights () kick things off on September 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN against the Broncos ( on the moneyline to win). Oddsmakers have installed a total of points for the matchup.
In this article you’ll see everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including statistical trends, key metrics and more, as well as updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Boise State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Boise State Defense (2020)
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|42.2 (8)||Points/Gm||27.1 (52)|
|568.1 (2)||Yards/Gm||373.3 (41)|
|357.4 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||209.6 (37)|
|210.7 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||163.7 (63)|
|8.6 (16)||Yards/Pass||6.9 (38)|
|4.7 (41)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (42)|
|48.8% (10)||3rd Down %||27.1% (2)|
|10 (39)||Turnovers||3 (120)|
|22 (82)||Sacks||18 (65)|
Boise State Offense Vs. UCF Defense (2020)
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|33.9 (27)||Points/Gm||33.2 (92)|
|347.7 (101)||Yards/Gm||491.8 (123)|
|241.9 (49)||Pass Yards/Gm||299.2 (121)|
|105.9 (115)||Rush Yards/Gm||192.6 (93)|
|7.6 (53)||Yards/Pass||8.5 (110)|
|3.2 (112)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (63)|
|43.3% (41)||3rd Down %||43.2% (90)|
|7 (14)||Turnovers||22 (6)|
|14 (37)||Sacks||26 (24)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Knights committed 10 turnovers last season, 39th-lowest in the FBS, while the Broncos forced three turnovers (eighth-fewest in college football).
- UCF’s eighth-ranked scoring offense averaged 42.2 points per game last season. Boise State had the 52nd-ranked scoring defense (27.1 ppg).
- The Broncos’ defense was 41st in yards conceded per game last year (373.3), while the Knights’ offense was second at 568.1 yards per game.
- UCF had the 26th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS last year (210.7 yards per game), and will be facing the 63rd-ranked defense in that category from a year ago, as Boise State allowed 163.7 per game.
When Boise State Has The Ball
- The Knights’ defense allowed 299.2 yards through the air per game last season (121st in FBS). The Broncos’ 241.9 passing yards per game was 49th in college football.
- Boise State’s 27th-ranked scoring offense put up 33.9 points per game last season. UCF had the 92nd-ranked scoring defense (33.2 ppg).
- The Broncos’ passing attack averaged 7.6 yards per pass attempt last year (53rd in FBS). The Knights gave up 8.5 per pass (110th).
- Boise State was 41st in the FBS in third-down percentage last year (43.3%) and will be facing the 90th-ranked UCF defense in that category from a season ago (43.2%).
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- UCF went 3-6-0 ATS last season.
- The Knights covered the spread once last season (1-5 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in UCF’s games.
- UCF and its opponents scored more than 69 points in six of nine games last season.
- The Knights won six of the eight games they were favored on the moneyline last season (75%).
Boise State Betting Trends And Insights
- Boise State covered three times in seven games with a spread last season.
- Boise State and its opponents combined to hit the over five out of seven times last season.
- UCF and its opponents went over 69 combined points in six of nine games last season.
- The Broncos lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel collected 3,570 passing yards (357.0 yards per game) with a 60% completion percentage last year (248-of-413), while throwing 32 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also tacked on 169 rushing yards on 72 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- Greg McCrae rushed for 758 yards on 149 attempts (75.8 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year, Otis Anderson ran for 687 yards on 125 carries (76.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Marlon Williams reeled in 71 passes for 1,039 yards (129.9 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Jaylon Robinson also chipped in with 55 grabs for 979 yards and six touchdowns last year. He put up 97.9 receiving yards per game.
- Last year Jacob Harris caught 30 passes for 539 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 53.9 receiving yards per game.
Boise State Players To Watch
- Hank Bachmeier threw for 1,150 yards while completing 61.5% of his passes (96-of-156), with six touchdowns and two interceptions last year (230.0 yards per game).
- A season ago, Andrew Van Buren churned out 382 rushing yards (54.6 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Last season Khalil Shakir rushed for 148 yards on 17 carries (21.1 ypg). Shakir also helped out in the passing game, catching 52 passes for 719 (102.7 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- CT Thomas’ stat line last year showed 20 catches for 347 yards and two touchdowns. He put up 49.6 receiving yards per game.
- Riley Smith caught 15 passes for 155 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 22.1 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from